Meet Elias from Sorbonne
You can add international experience to your resume without the costs of traveling! You can take courses from international professors at some of the best universities in the world, while finishing your core courses here at EPFL in Lausanne. By incorporating Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) in your educational portfolio, you will benefit from the expertise made available through online courses, from EPFL partner universities.
You will be able to use online courses as part of a free elective, as electives in master programme, or in honour’s programmes. These online courses will include an assessment required to receive credits for MOOCs.
New courses in September
For the new semester year starting September 2019, you can choose exciting new topics.
Easy enrolment, great advantages
Enrolment in these courses is easy – it only takes three steps! – and you get many benefits:
- Enrich your portfolio: Choose electives from a growing diverse portfolio of online courses of leading universities.
- Access to expertise: Tap into the expertise of world-class academic staff in prestigious universities around the world without travelling.
- Online and flexible: Enjoy a completely online and flexible learning experience. With 24/7 access you can study at the time and place that suits you.
- Diverse learning experiences: User-friendly online courses offer different types of learning activities, content in multiple formats and flexible choices to maximize your learning experience.
- Connect: Link up and engage with a global community of students to grow you knowledge, cross-cultural awareness and international network.